Monday, September 12, 2011

Let me introduce you to an artist I love:
Mr. Brainwash.
Silly name? Maybe.
Legit artwork? Yes, definitely.

I ran into his work my summer living in New York with Ellen, my cohort in art/yummy food seeking.
He had a gallery in the Meat Packing District that blew my mind.
I saw him on TV again while I was perusing through channels recently.
There was a documentary about him and his art work.

Then I did a little investigating on the internet.
Amazing website.
Go to his website HERE.


Please check it out, it's incredible stuff.  
He's so creative and fresh.

Sandy

Ellen









1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love this post! I am so glad you refreshed my memory about the talents of Mr. Brainwash. Stumbling upon that gallery in the meatpacking district of NYC was a total blast- it was like walking into a Disneyland for Adults. I seriously LOVE all his work. His website it AWESOME. WOWSA! Thanks for mentioning me in your post, I love you sandy!

    ReplyDelete