Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A new beginning

I've been a terrible blogger lately, I can admit it.  But my best friend Chelsea is inspiring me to get back in the game.  You can check her out at chelseavose.wordpress.com.  A lot of things have happened in my life lately.  Some wonderful, some very hard.  But all the same I'm ready for a new start!!  I'm an avid journal writer. I keep little mini journals that are chapters of my life.  It's my therapy really.  This is just a new one.  A cyber journal of sorts.  I'm excited to get back in the game!!

Sandy

1 comment:

  1. I love that im your inspiration to blog again. Cuz your my inspiration everyday! You really should blog your life. do it like everyday. and put your cool pictures on it from your phone. I hope to hear more from miss sandy pants! I need another blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete