Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I don't want to grow up, at least this weekend I didn't

I have to tell you, I have the best friends in the world!!  About a month ago, we had to go to Vegas for a wedding.  Since we were already way out west we decided to go further and have a mini vaca in California.  I'm telling you, mini road trips with your two best girlfriends is good for the soul.  Here are some pics from this fabulous experience...

 Chelsea
 Sandy
 Mandie

Ups of the vaca:

  • We got to see our friend Colin who currently lives in LA!  It was so good to see him.  He goes to FIDM and we went on a tour of his school.  AMAZING...  I wish I would have gone there.
  • Serious shopping at H&M, I miss it so much
  • Although we waited in an hour long line with crying 5 year olds, we got to see and take pictures with the Princesses!  I know I'm too old for them, but Disneyland just does something to you.
  • Even though it was the 4th of July, there were hardly any long lines for the rides!
  • The beaches were amazing!


Downs of the vaca:

  • I almost ran into a bar in the median on the freeway in LA.  LA freeways suck!
  • There was A LOT of driving involved

No comments:

Post a Comment