I'm dedicating this post to a very special friend.
Clami the Pearl, aka Cami Greer, is a delightful human being.
These are the following reasons why I'm dedicating this very special post to her.
- She let's me sleep on her futon when I need a spot to rest my poor little head in Logan. Which I'm currently benefitting from right now.
- In college we shared a bunk-bed.
- She recently shared her cheese and crackers with me.
- She likes cats.
- One time we dressed up like "Sex in the City" stars and went to A&W. Classy.
- One time we made a doll house out of paper, and it was fun.
- I taught her how to make scrambled eggs.
Clami even accepted me when my hair was brown.
I love Clam so much I made her a cake.
This is the play house I referred to.
We were all once single. Looking for something to do in Walmart on a Friday night...
A ugly sweater party. How appropriate.